cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 56

Re: Digital Voice

Go to solution

Thank you I am having the same problems it looks like I will be going down that route too . Sick of apologies but there is nothing they can do.

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 56

Go to solution

Hi Caroline 

It may sound obvious, but ask the BT helpline to check the Hub Wireless Network Name on the back of your router (BT-xxxxx) corresponds with the router name showing on their system. With mine they found after 14+ weeks that my router was registering as being in use 3 streets away and vice versa (crossed wires in the junction box)! BT would never take responsibility for the problem, and always blamed my set up skills, because they were constantly looking at the wrong Hub info. 

Of course your fault may be entirely different but I just totally sympathise and am trying to find a solution.

Good luck!

Kay

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 56

Go to solution

Also Caroline, have you looked in your Hub Manager and does it show DV as being “active”? Mine always showed DV “not configured”… that is until they sorted out who’s hub belonged to who of course!

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 56

Go to solution

Thank you I have decided to leave BT this has been ongoing for too long

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 56

Go to solution
I have decided to leave BT thank you for your help
0 Ratings
Message 56 of 56

Go to solution

Hi Caroline 

I posted a phone number on here for you  to ring 08001412985 did you call them ? before you do anything else please seek their assistance.

phil 5253

0 Ratings