cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Digital voice

Go to solution

Can anyone tell me why my digital voice changeover which was supposed to happen yesterday is now being put back to the 27th of May. I was told my new package would be activated yesterday . Broadband and digital voice . I contacted them three times yesterday to be told there was a delay changing my existing number over but it would be done by midnight last night. It was not done when I contacted them today I’m being told that it will take until the 26th of May before they can activate the digital voice . That sounds crazy to me they say my broadband has been changed but they can’t do the digital voice. Bear in mind this is the same telephone number I have. Even using with BT all along. Any advice anyone.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: How do I contact a moderator?

Go to solution
I need help with my changeover to digital voice how can I make a formal complaint
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Re: Digital voice

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Digital voice

Go to solution

My digital voice changeover has been put back two weeks as they say they had a problem with my phone number which means I have no landline now how do I resolve this. It’s the same number I have had with BT All along.I registered the phone with my Reuter and all seemed fine at first. I am having to contact them they have not contacted me once about this matter. I was supposed to be hooked up yesterday. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

changing over to digital voice can be a problem for some customers and I am sure you would prefer a delay and openreach getting it correct so you can maintain your existing number - few customers have not been so lucky

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

I’m not sure what the problem would be as they have not even contacted me once I have had to contact them numerous times, and still not been given a satisfactory answer 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

you could try the FTTP Team who are responsible for digital voice and maybe they can give you some answers 08005874787

if you get redirected to CS then hang up and try later

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
Thank you I will try them
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution
Thank you for that advice I have contacted them and they have helped me quite a bit. I will still have the delay but have been given a credit for the loss of service,.
0 Ratings