cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

Digital voice

Moved onto fibre 20th March with digital voice. Since then I have not had a working phone. I have had numerous calls into 150, they say they have passed to TNC no success, sent a data contractor to my house he said I am not enabled.  I am sick of ringing 150 they don't come back to me with any update. I get fault cleared text after calling them. They raise complaints for me the clear them next day.  One question is do I have correct ont pictured. Just getting no where, does anyone have a contact email or number for BT complaints senior manager Helen H.

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: Digital voice

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 18

I have asked a moderator to post here.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

Hi @Jt6, sorry you've had no digital voice service since 20th March. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

It's now getting worse being sent a phone adapter,  was told they had diverted my DV phone line to my mobile but they have not. Just got a text to say BT tried to ring me but I did not answer. I have no missed calls they may have rang the DV . The text says ring 03306783060 after listening to music for 30 minutes I have better things to do.  Hope someone can help.  Sarah Middleton is head of customer service is there anyway to flag up.

Noting I cannot see on my account any fault or complaint filed.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

@Jt6 

Just reply to the message from @JohnC2 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

You have been offered assistance by one of the mods, respond to their PM.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

What do I need to do to proceed with your help.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

@Jt6 

You should have received a private message from @JohnC2 

Look here https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/v1_1/privatenotespage/tab/inbox

Reply to that message with the information requested, as that is needed to validate your account.

Do not post anything personal on this thread.

Have you received the Private Message?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

Yes received private message.
Update on no progress. Was passed to Falkirk yesterday & told my DV needs to be ceased & reprovided, I should wait for an overnight update. Still no service today. Did rapid call got Newcastle call back. They said can see service is showing faulty & I have an escalation with TMC with an action by date 6th April. TMC have a back log & are only upto 29th March. Have to wait for them to contact me. My complaint is due a call back this Friday . Terrible customer service
0 Ratings