Message 1 of 15

Email address for complaints

What is the email address for complaints

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: Email address for complaints

go to 'help' at top of forum page and then make a complaint

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

No email address just access to a Bot tried that and it directed me to here? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

there is no email address  you can phone CS 03301234150

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

interesting as they are sending emails which I can't reply to and I want to comment on a complaint that  is on going  but don't have the time to wait on a phone (which is the issue!). Anyway I tried 

Thank you 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Raise the issue with one of the Mods on here - they are very helpful and will do their best to help you with your complaint. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Hi @Ttebroc, sorry you've got a complaint with us. Can you elaborate a bit on what you're complaint relates to so we can ensure you get the correct help?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

Yes the lack of a phone when our BT Hub is down?  The EE signal is poor in the area so cannot be relied upon.  We were not aware that BT had removed the Land line and saw no drop on the bill to reflect this noting that we had paid for the full fibre/ WiFi installation.  To support our parents emergency support we need a land-line.

Thank you 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

@Ttebroc 

you have another post about parents landline problem which has replies.  posting about same thing twice just causes confusion

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-phone-including-Digital/How-do-we-maintain-a-phone-line-for-our-pho...

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

Yes, but this is to get an email address to contact BT to have a record of the information passed. As I was told I could not have copies of messages using live system. 

Thank you 

0 Ratings