cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 34

Re: Digital Voice - Cannot receive all incoming calls (Very frustrating)

@rcpoucher 

I'm so sorry to hear yours is still not resolved and especially that they appear to have allocated a new phone number to you, which you don't want.  I really hope you can get this resolved by your old number, which you have had for so many years, re-instated.

You got me worried in case they had also allocated a new number to me.  However, I checked under "Your Products" and it still shows my original number.  Based on your experience, I'm going to keep an eye on this though.

Good luck and I hope you are able to get this resolved.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 34

@archer3 

Hi, I think I'm sorted! I have just rang up and queried my new number, the helpful lady put though a re-number. 5 minutes later it's back working for my original number. I'm not entirely sure what they did over the weekend but they got the digital line working to my address, just with the wrong number, this seemed to then just require a quick number swap.

At least we know it is possible to get it back online, I wish you all the best.

Richard. 

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 34

@rcpoucher 

Thank you for the update. It’s reassuring to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.  It’s also good to know that if they temporarily switch me to a new number, it can then be moved back to my original. You and I were migrated to DV in the same day so hopefully my fix is imminent too.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 34

@rcpoucher 

Fingers crossed, mine seems to be working now.  It's taken 2 weeks and hours and hours of calls, online chats, engineer visit etc though.  I haven't yet been able to check that incoming calls are working from a wide range of networks, but so far so good.