cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

Vicious circle of Line Fault

Go to solution

Since 17th Oct (two weeks) BT claim to be sending an engineer to fix a basic line fault - but nobody has actually been assigned.  Charming call centre staff apologies each time I call (5 times) and we begin again - but still no progress.   How do you actually ensure that BT fixes a basic line fault, rather than just saying they will fix it and doing nothing ?

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: Vicious circle of Line Fault

Go to solution

Hi @ATTisBetter and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry it's taking so long to get your line fixed. I can help. I'll need a few details so check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 18

Go to solution

@DavidM - I tried to open your PM on both iPad and iPhone but the message does not ‘open’.  I can see the 1st two lines and then it truncates.  If I click on the message or the ‘envelope’ nothing opens. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

Go to solution

do you have devices set to desktop view?  you also need to be signed into forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

Go to solution

Sorry about that @ATTisBetter . Are you able to try a different browser?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

Go to solution

I’ve also tried Chrome - same problem - does not open.  Will open laptop and see if MS works 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @davem- 3rd device, 6th browser - but PM still doesn't open, so have tried to send new PM's to you.  Hopefully you received PM with all of our details, fault etc.  Cheers.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @ATTisBetter ,

Sorry for the inconvenience there. I can see your message in our queue. We'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

Go to solution

Many thanks…

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

BT arbitrarily close complaint with no fault fix

Go to solution

After two weeks of waiting for a fault resolution - I have received an email stating that BT have closed the complaint - without any resolution to the fault or discussion with me.  How can BT just close complaints that have not been resolved ?  Is there a way to communicate with BT without waiting for an hour on on the suggested 0800 number they provide ?

0 Ratings