cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Internet connection

Hello I hope you can help.

Around 3 weeks back I started to get network issues,I didn't have problem with my broadband as I'm still connected and was able to use my phone,another issue was the phone line which i can phone out but not getting calls in.  Was sent a new router/hub connected it up but still have the same issue.  Then last week and engineer was sent out but only to check inside the house in which he put in a new filter and a wire he opened the little box and took out wires that he said could be conflicting things,but this has still not helped.  I showed him the phone line outside that connects to the phone inside and he said he would escalate for another engineer to come out for looking outside.  

He did test the speed which he did say was very very slow,and I have to say but when I go about other places and use my laptop I can connect to internet no problem but soon as I get back home this is where the issue is.  So I want to know who I would need to contact quicker to come check physically the lines,copper wiring as well as I have a telephone pole in my garden and I know there has been work done as there was full fibre being installed/work being done so they needed permission to get into the garden.  Could something have been taken/removed that had been there before that cannot give me an internet connection. Also they had been doing something else on the other side that was possibly dug up I have no idea.

All I want is someone to check things and sort back to how things were as I also need the phone line sorted as also a pensioner who lives there needs emergency access also.

Sorry for this long post I just seriously need to know the next step and yes I've possibly tried everything that might get asked apart from smashing things lol

0 Ratings