cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Mini hub doesn’t work

Bt mistakenly turned off my home internet over 2 months ago. While they were trying to sort out the problem we were sent a mini hub which worked reasonably ok. Then, shockingly, they turned this off also by mistake last week. They had to send us a new one (white EE), which looks slightly different and is absolutely useless. Works for around 30 mins a day in total, no signal most of the time despite resetting etc. Bt told me it shouldn’t be any different to the previous one. I am beyond frustrated, especially given we both work from home….it is impossible. I am now having to do a 2 hour daily commute to get to an office with internet, and having to pay to put my 2 children into childcare every day as it is the summer holidays and they obviously now cannot stay at home as we aren’t there 

they told us nothing more they could do re restoring home internet, to go to the ombudsman which we are currently doing…when will this ever end??!! 

has anyone else experienced similar issues with hub performance?

or with Bt being unable to restore internet to their home? 

I can’t quite believe that this is happening in 2022!!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mini hub doesn’t work

I am now on my 4th mini hub with BT. Sent me the wrong type twice. Third lasted a week and the fourth packed up today. Absolute nightmare.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3

Re: Mini hub doesn’t work

Hi @Catrionajs,

Thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry you've been left without a Broadband connection.

I'd like to take a look at what is happening with your case. 

If you send me your details, I'd be happy to take a look at this for you. I  have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings