cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

No wifi

Hi,  my smart hub 2 is not  showing up as wifi on any devices. I have plugged in an Ethernet cable and it works ok but need wifi in the house.

How do I get to speak to someone on the phone as it seems really difficult?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: No wifi

has this just happened and was ok before or is this a new SH2

have you checked with mobile phone that you cannot see any SSID from the new hub when you go to wifi connections in mobile phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Yeah, it’s just happened. Been working for 1 year with no problems.

I have tried several mobile phones and the tv. Laptop not seeing the wifi for the router either.

I have just carried out a factory reset. Can only access broadband via Ethernet cable.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

And how do I log this as a faulty router?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Call 0800 800150

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Tried that number a few times. It just sends a text to start a diagnostic and then ends the call.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Hi @jimb2 Thanks for your posts, I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your Hub. Did you manage to get this sorted?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hi,

No not yet, I filled in an online complaint form and have a reference number to say they are looking into it. 

still on access the internet via Ethernet cable. No wifi showing.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @jimb2 thanks for getting back to me, the quickest way to get this sorted would be to get in touch with the broadband faults team, you can request a callback or live chat with them using the links on this contact page.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings