cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Poor WiFi

Go to solution

I am recently new to BT and since it has been installed I have not had a problem. However, I have started using a spare bedroom as an office and I cannot get decent wifi in it. I seem to remember that BT guaranteed good wifi in every room. Is that correct?

If so, how can I get them to sort this out - maybe I am being thick but I cannot find a phone number on their website!

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Poor WiFi

Go to solution

@DavidP3 

Do you already have the BT Smart Hub 2, and the single black wifi disk?

The wifi guarantee refers to the BT Complete Wifi product.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

@DavidP3 wrote:

I am recently new to BT and since it has been installed I have not had a problem. However, I have started using a spare bedroom as an office and I cannot get decent wifi in it. I seem to remember that BT guaranteed good wifi in every room. Is that correct?

If so, how can I get them to sort this out - maybe I am being thick but I cannot find a phone number on their website!

Thanks

@DavidP3 

Here's a link with more info on Complete Wi-fi -->  BT Complete Wi-fi

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

I take it the Complete wifi costs more but in any case I think I must have it because the Guy who installed it mentioned the guarantee. Does anyone have a phone number I can contact BT on to get this sorted out?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

As @Keith_Beddoe  posted do you have SH2 and a black wifi disc and also pay for complete wifi otherwise there is no guarantee 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

OK,

I have looked to see if there is a name or label on the Hub and there is not so I have no idea what version I have. No label on the wifi disc, just two blue lights. When I go onto my account and click on my products - I get no information about what hardware I have, merely a list of the services I am paying for. I know those of you with a more technical nature will find it incredible that I do not know these details but I am afraid my wifi setup is not a priority for me - I simply want it to do what I pay for. BT have sent me absolutely no paperwork. Therefore, in light of all of this, I would like to do this the old fashioned way and talk to a person at BT. Does anyone know if there is a number that I can actually use to talk to customer services. I find it amazing that I cannot find this on their website.

If there is not, then I will simply leave and go elsewhere.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

The standard number, 150 or 0800 800150 from a mobile.