BT TV/APP and Universal Phone system

BT TV/APP and Universal Phone system

0 Ratings

I have recently got my BT, tv, mobile and Infinity and while I love the services I would love to see a offline mode. By this I mean a method (for BT customers only) to download a movie or program and watch offline on a mobile device. This gives a total access to the service while on the move without the restraints of using their data or finding a wifi hotspot. For example on the bus coming back from work = yes there is Wifi on the bus but you cannot use it to watch anything via the app.

I also like the idea of bringing all the services into one, lets innovate:

My idea is to have a all in one Hub, Phone and Mobile set within the home =

So have a phone that acts like your mobile and home phone yes a sim maybe required however it may not, it gives a selling point of not just one bill but a universal product. So the customer has a house phone (connect with the hub also = calling features = smart talk) but once they take that phone out of reach of the signal Hub/PSTN signal it will go to a sim mode.

So contacts, email and other features or at still to hand and on one the device or more depending on the users (more handsets would be needed).

Sorry this may be a engineers/designers nightmare but I would imagine it is not a impossibility to create.

Tags (1)