Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

MyBT Smartphone App

by jtoady on ‎01-11-2012 14h36
It would be really useful if I could access my broadband usage and billing details using an app on my smartphone. Is there any intention of this happening?

Thanks everyone for your comments. The good news is that the My BT app can be downloaded from here, and you can currently do the following:

> Check your usage
View and pay your bill
Track an order
Get help if you need it

Apologies for the delay in marking this idea as implemented, and thank you all for your feedback! 

Comments
by Community Manager
‎10-11-2012 9h47 - edited ‎16-11-2012 9h29
Status changed to: More Feedback Needed

Thanks for the suggestion, sounds like a good idea Smiley Happy What does everyone else think? If you think it's a good idea click on the Kudos star. Stephanie

by Distinguished Sage
on ‎11-11-2012 16h09

Yes a great idea

by
on ‎12-11-2012 7h47

Support, like the idea!

by dombullion
on ‎27-11-2012 14h57

brilliant idea Smiley Happy

by Guru
on ‎27-11-2012 16h29

A great idea IMHO

by
on ‎30-11-2012 13h24

The only problem I in my mind is the security aspect, as many people don't use AV on their phone and mobile hacking is on the vast increase due to the development with apps.

by Distinguished Guru
on ‎11-12-2012 21h15

Is it necessary? On Android at least, you can bookmark MyBT or the BB usage monitor (possibly also your bill, I haven't tried) and set it as a favourite. Remember to log out after viewing if you want to be sure to keep password protection.

by andypol
on ‎03-04-2013 6h47

That's brilliant idea! checking the bill, usage etc. would be extremely helpful 

by rajinderpauluck
on ‎03-06-2013 7h55
Most definitely agree with the idea
by fullyresolved
on ‎10-02-2015 11h57

great idea

Announcements

Welcome to our Ideas Bank!

This is where we step back and you take the lead. Help us take our community (and more) to a new level by giving us your ideas.

Community members can then promote the best ones to the top and we’ll take it from there by adding the most rated ideas into our community roadmap. We may not be able to build them all but we can certainly try, so get those creative juices going and get posting!

Check out our Ideas Bank FAQs.

Top Rated Authors