Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New section for You View

by on ‎21-09-2012 13h46

Can I suggest that with the introduction of You View that a new sub section be introduced in order to separate it away from Vision?

Thanks for the feedback guys, a new YouView board was added to our forum on the 25/10.
Comments
by minusdot
on ‎03-10-2012 17h28

I just spotted your post after I'd posted mine. I did search first, but I searched for Youview not You View!

http://community.bt.com/t5/Ideas-Bank/Youview-forum/idi-p/650366

by Moderator
on ‎05-10-2012 14h48
Status changed to: Considering
Thanks for this, we're looking closely at the number of threads about YouView and how things are working out with these appearing on the Vision Board. We're considering a YouView topic but we want to see how things go up until and just after the launch of BTs YouView before making a final decision - will keep you posted!
by Community Manager
on ‎01-11-2012 18h01
Status changed to: Implemented
Thanks for the feedback guys, a new YouView board was added to our forum on the 25/10.
Announcements

Welcome to our Ideas Bank!

This is where we step back and you take the lead. Help us take our community (and more) to a new level by giving us your ideas.

Community members can then promote the best ones to the top and we’ll take it from there by adding the most rated ideas into our community roadmap. We may not be able to build them all but we can certainly try, so get those creative juices going and get posting!

Check out our Ideas Bank FAQs.

Top Rated Authors