Chillout Lounge / Off Topic

Chillout Lounge / Off Topic

I feel it would be nice somewhere to chill, wheather it's about life or upcoming technology improvements on a network.

4 Comments
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage

That is what the Lounge is for.

http://community.bt.com/t5/The-Lounge/bd-p/Lounge

"Here forum members can unwind and get to know each other. Come over to the Lounge for a virtual cup of tea and a chat about your favourite films, hobbies, sports, holidays and more."

ryant704
Guru

I know that Keith, but the majority of the time it's filled with problems and is far too formal to chill.

Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage

If its a genuine service affecting problem, then it should get moved to the appropiate board, most times it does, like a recent billing complaint.

Sometimes its just someone from another ISP who posts in the lounge to discredit BT, you just have to ignore them, and get on with what you want to discuss.

StephanieG
Status changed to: More Feedback Needed
Hi ryant704, this is a great point. There have been posts in the past that could've been moved elsewhere in the forum but we are working to readdress this. There will always be some gray area and we will always have some posts there that don't really "fit" anywhere else, but I agree we need to inject some fun back in the Lounge and we have been looking at ways to do this. Quite a few threads have popped up recently so do back to the Lounge and check them out, and feel free to start your own if you want 🙂 Happy to get more feedback about this, keep it coming! Stephanie