Community Facelift

We are pleased to showcase the new BT Community home page. We hope you find it easy to use. If you’ve got any feedback for us or future suggestions we’d be more than happy to hear them.

15 Comments
Gixx6r
Aspiring Contributor

What is the point of it, really ?

I posted questions/concerns about BT mail problems and not a single one received any reply ....

This forum and it's moderator team are no use whatsoever. It is as big a waste of time as the new BT Mail is.

mick2165
Aspiring Contributor

This site, Phone contacts, Chat does not allter the fact that BT are the most useless company at customer service I cannot wait for March next year when my contract ends and i can leave this C*** outfit for good.

cooperman
Aspiring Expert

It's appalling, not user friendly and not intuitive. The font is far too small to give easy reding on iPad too.

Ray_Weale
Beginner
As the dates on threads are only day and month it makes it really difficult to tell how old a thread is and therefore how relevant it is. There have already been a couple of instances of people posting on old threads because of this confusion.
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage

I think you are mistaken with the date format. It clearly shows on all posts in all threads, day month and year and time as is shown with your post on 05-10-2014 18h37