FTTP Sub forum

0 Ratings

Hi

Although I do not have FTTP the question was raised on the Infinity forum and as I answered the OP there, I thought why not post here and ask the question.

As FTTP will no doubt become more popular, will it be a good Idea for there to be a FTTP forum just like there is an Infinity forum.  A place for all the super fast Internet people to go to discuss their ups and downs.

I think it is better to be proactive and think about it now rather than be reactive when there are more users off FTTP in the future.

5 Comments
toekneem
Distinguished Guru

Trouble is Nige, BT still call both the FTTC and FTTP variant Superfast BT Infinity Broadband

Nige32
Aspiring Expert

Yes your are right of course Toekneem perhaps they could call the sub forum the

"Infinity 100 Meg club"

Of course is there really a need for it in the first place, I don't know but it would be interesting to see if other 100 Meg line users will add there comments to see if the need is there in the first place.

toekneem
Distinguished Guru

Probably going to depend on how many FTTP subscribers there are, rememberint that the vast majority of subscribers don't visit the forums.

They are not all as mad as usSmiley Very Happy

KerryG
Community Manager - Retired
Status changed to: More Feedback Needed
Thanks for the suggestion. This is something we can certainly consider in future if there is a demand for it. At the moment the volume of queries is on the lower end of the scale so wouldn't need a specific forum of its own at this stage...but if that increases then we will certainly consider. Thx Kerry
astar27
Expert

EDIT: