Usage logging

0 Ratings
It would be very useful to have a log of BB usage on a monthly or quarterly basis, like there is for my phone usage, rather than just the last 24hrs. Make the data available, I'll chart it 🙂
cheers
glowboy
4 Comments
farmyard
Good idea or Inspector Fred to find bandwidth that perhaps I did use but unable to believe it. or Has beings from outer space found a way of using my bandwidth.
KerryG
Community Manager - Retired
Status changed to: More Feedback Needed
Thanks for the idea glowboy. I've fed this back to the product team and they'd be interested to see if this is something other customers would like. If you like this idea, please rate it and give any further feedback in the comments. Thx Kerry
theriddlerz
Contributor

this wood be a great option to have Smiley Mad as u have 2 wait 4 or 5 days for an uptodate useage bar to update from fiday to wedenday

theriddlerz
Contributor

there we go i have removed bthomehub 3 from the socket and un pluged it and have gone from 17.5gb per day to 5gb but the wird think is i did to microsoft downloaded witch update asked 4 and i used 5gb and mcafee had an update aswell but my desktop useage table showd 2gb all in witch still shows bt net work has lot to look into now before any mods say it not a problem because we are on option 3 bt broadband think of the people on 1 or 2 who prob get extra billing because they have gone over there limit's but no dout our adivers have scamed them into upgrading