cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

TV Add On's

Go to solution

Posting this again as I selected the wrong Board. 

Does anyone know how long it takes for TV add-ons to start working? Order yesterday afternoon and it's still not working. I figured it would be instantaneous and wouldn't have ordered if I'd known you had to wait. 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: TV Add On's

Go to solution

Hi, @JamesF1 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, they're normally activated on the same day. What add-on did you order?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Neil, 

I ordered the Cinema add-on. 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@JamesF1 I would have expected it to be working by now. Is there a completion date on this order tracker?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Neil, 

On the order, there's just the order date. If I click the track order I just get an error message; 

"Sorry, something's gone wrong and we can't access your order. It shouldn't last long, so please try again or come back later. If that still doesn't work"

There is a chat option but that doesn't work I just get the message "fatal error"   

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JamesF1 

I think we need to take a look at that order for you.

I've sent you a private message asking for some more details to look at the order.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JamesF1 

Thanks for sending me a message glad to hear when you rang in the order team was able to identify the issue and are sorting it for you now.

I'll close this thread as resolved but if you need help again please post back.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings