Message 61 of 215

Re: EE “A new era”

Go to solution

Understand, thanks for the quick reply @DarrenDev that's reassuring to know👍

Message 62 of 215

Go to solution

Not sure on this one @Dean007.

But our new EE broadband pages suggest you have to call to check availability for 1.6Gb anyway. 

To check availability and order 1.6Gb call 0800 800 150

Message 63 of 215

Go to solution

Not sure where I am supposed to reply

Gonna let the dust settle. Getting mixed messages trying to work through the 2 sites. Add my phone in EE and it says see BT for deals. Guessing a few bugs to iron out.

I need 1 stop shop no messing info.

Message 64 of 215

Go to solution

Last night I ordered BT Fibre 2 to find this morning BT broadband is now EE, am I missing out by not signing for EE broadband instead? I feel I have been a bit misled.I am an EE customer and need to upgrade a mobile account today to see BT customers are being offered special deals to join EE. Feel like I have been caught out to be honest

Message 65 of 215

Go to solution

Hi @Ibstockblue - You can check back in with the sales teams by calling 150. They can review things for you and move you over to one of the brand new ee deals if it's right for you.

Message 66 of 215

New EE broadband

Go to solution

I am currently in contract with BT for another year or so on fibre 900. Was considering moving over to the new EE sooner rather than later to get hold of some newer network kit. 

If I was to ring would this move be penalty free without cancellation fees and if yes who would I ring. BT or EE. 

thanks ..

Message 67 of 215

Go to solution

@NickBSwrote:

But you will be able to switch to New EE without any held to term/cancellation charges. 

Even if you moved say from BT Fibre 2 with Halo 3+ to something like EE Fibre 50 Essentials, which has less included features and add ons?

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 68 of 215

Go to solution

Question for @NickBS:

I have a separate EE account for my mobile contract and another for our BT Broadband. If we’re going to get contacted about switching over to EE BB, I’d ideally like to have everything under the one account if that’s where it’s going.

So there any worth in changing my EE contact details over to that of the BT one so when the merge does happen, my mobile details are included as well?

Message 69 of 215

Go to solution

@stereohaven - nobody knows yet. You can call up and ask - or wait for them to contact you. 

I assume there will be clauses in there - the thing that puts me off is that they don’t offer the full fibre upgrade - that’s a big no from me . 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 70 of 215

Go to solution

I called and spoke with someone yesterday who told me it was possible to move from BT to EE but the stumbling block was that I had BT TV. He went ahead and cancelled the TV for me which ended today and told me he'll call back over the weekend to get me moved over.

I think that there's some miscommunication in the BT call centre as I called today to see if they could start the process today and was told it's not possible as I'm still in contract.. Looking at the posts from @NickBS whoever I spoke to have not read the comms yet! I'll wait for my call back from the original guy to get moved over I think.

I'm currently on Fibre 900, price for the essentials will be about the same but I will end up with a better router and all my services on a single app which will be quite nice.

@NickBS who're the best team to speak with if my call back doesn't come?