cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

FTTP Slow Upload Speed

Go to solution

I've recently upgraded to BT Full Fibre and while I'm getting excellent Download speeds, I'm lucky if I hit 10mpbs Download speed. I'm using a wired connection. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: FTTP Slow Upload Speed

Go to solution

which FTTP package do you have

can your run and post results   https://speedtest.btwholesale.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

exercitus25_0-1679412082793.png

Results as requested

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

I presume it is FTTP 500 with the down speed

are you connecting ethernet direct to the hub from ONT - no powerline adapter -  using cable supplied or if not a cat 5E at least?

when was activation date

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Hi, Yes it's FTTP500. Yes to all. Activation date was 13/03.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

3.jpg

Just realised the cable I was using may have not been too good so I've tried again with a newer cat6 and the speeds down speeds are even better, but as you can see still terrible upload.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

have you tried a factory reset of SH2 by pressing recessed button on back and holding 20/30 secs until light flash.  if that does not fix up speed then post back and can see if mods can help

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Yep tried the reset. So yes please if you could see if the mods can help... 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

Ask mods to see if they can help.  They will post here

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @exercitus25 sorry your not seeing the correct upload.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings