cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT mobile abroad

Go to solution

Hi, I am unable to use my BT Mobile in Tenerife unable to call or text, just says “no service”

can anyone help?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT mobile abroad

Go to solution

Did you activate the ability to use abroad in MYBT ? You also need to ensure your spend limit for Broad is greater than £0 say £5

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

As @imjolly says, you need to activate roaming in MyBT, put an extra spend limit of at least £5 on the account and also enable roaming on the device if it's not already activated 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, yes it is activated and spend value is £30

thanks for reply anyway 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Sorry but are you sure the abroad use is active with speed limit not just the UK use. This has come up often quite a few time and activation and spend limit solve the problem2 

Is roaming active on your phone as well

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Once you’ve checked roaming is active, try searching for a network in your settings as you may need to manually connect. Movistar is usually the best available network in Spain.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, I have just done what you suggested and connected manually to Moviestar and it is now working!

Thank you very much 😊