cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 45

Re: Unable to see mobile usage on My BT app or BT website

I updated the app yesterday and are having the same issue.

I receive the same message when trying to access through the website and App.

is there a fix?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 45

Re: Unable to see mobile usage on My BT app or BT website

Like others I'm having the same issue in that it doesn't show the mobile usage on the first/home screen but you can get at it from the Usage tab.

It also keeps logging me out and requires me to re-enter my details.

Really poor showing from BT.

Also my BT account wasn't recognising my password last night.

I knew it was right as I used it less than an hour before hand.

So I had to change it via the Account login link on the main BT site.

It also changed the password associated with the respective BT email account as well, despite me previously going through the process to decouple the BT account/Email passwords.

So I thought I would change the email password through the manage Email link via the account screen and it then changed both the account password and the associated email password again.

What is going on with BT and recent changes, do they not test them as clearly it is broken for some of us as I have seen others having the same issues.

This needs sorting or it won't be EE I'm moving to if that is what they are trying to get us to do with the regular issues we are all seeing.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 45

Re: Cannot see usage for current period for landline or mobile (on BT.com or in My BT app)

Hi

For the last 7 days my BT mobile app won't show my mobile usage. App just states 'Can't display your usage at the moment - please try later' Then shows a 'Retry' button. Still nothing.

Earlier logs show this was happening in April - what is the problem and why hasn't it been fixed for over a month !

Regards  mrcyncoed

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 45

Re: Cannot see usage for current period for landline or mobile (on BT.com or in My BT app)

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I really need to check the data usage on my mobile phone whilst roaming in France. 

Can you help?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 45

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry you are experiencing problems seeing your usage at the moment, this is a known problem that's being worked on. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

@mrcyncoed I've moved your post to this thread as the one you posted on was from April 2023 and not related to this issue.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 45

So I'm assuming that BT will waiver charges for going over your data limit?
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 45

@pfowler No, you will still get text alerts when you are nearing then again when you have reached your spend cap and data roaming limits.

I would recommend changing the spend cap to zero if you don't want to incur any unexpected charges.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 45

Thanks Neil0.

Glad this is a known problem and being worked-on. The reason this was posted against the earlier

log is that there were similar problems relating to BT App and usage  data back in 2023 and may be earlier

so perhaps an intermittent fault. I've tried to compare version numbers of the App to see if this

is update-related but not had much luck. 

TVM Marc

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 45

Thank you for the update.

is there date when it will be resolved please

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 45

Getting on for 2 weeks now.

The same issue is preventing the landline usage from showing properly also.
0 Ratings