cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Reward card

Hi 

Folks

Apologies, a brand new customer, I believe I am over my cooling off period and still having the same issue error please retry after some time. Does this go off your activation date? And I did order this via a comparison site? 

Kind Regards 

Alex Plaister

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@APlaister1 I'm sorry to see you're getting an error when trying to claim your reward card. You should be able to claim it immediately after placing your order, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi 

Neil 

I followed all the steps as above, I had registered the card but as of yet not used it. I went to use it the morning (expensive month moving into house) and wanted to use it to put towards a sideboard. 
it’s now not letting me log in to see the card, saying my account details don’t match (this is happening with the App too, but has always been the same?) 

Just after a bit of help when you get chance. It shouldn’t have expired yet as I did manage to register it after our previous conversation, but now I’ve got to the same point.

Apologies and Kind Regards 

Alex Plaister 

0 Ratings