cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Refer a Friend

hi I referred my brother a few months ago through the referral scheme. He got an email confirming his referral was successful and my tracker shows a gift icon next to my #1 referral. However we have neither received our Amazon voucher. 
I called to get some help and had the most painful experience trying to get our vouchers. The only thing that could be offered by agents and the executive complaints team was a £50 credit on my account. I am now being referred to the ombudsman as BT have said their is nothing they can do despite me send both of our evidence that we are eligible. 

I can see on here that there have been numerous instances of people not receiving vouchers and seems like they are getting help. Can any please help me? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Refer a Friend

Hi @aimzz3 thanks for your post and welcome to the community, I'm really sorry the refer a friend Amazon vouchers have not arrived. The moderators on the community can raise a complaint with the team who issue the vouchers and I'll be happy to organise this for you. 

I've sent you a private message so you can send in your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks Neil have messaged back with all details - thanks 😊 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Refer a Friend

Hello, I posted here a few weeks ago and not heard back. Can someone please look into why I have not received a £50 Amazon voucher when I have done a successful referral. I had a message to say this would be looked into 2 weeks ago but still not heard back. 
I notice that bt have now decided to close the scheme which doesn’t surprise me given the problems I and others have had. 
picture of my useless tracker 🫣

IMG_2768.png

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @aimzz3, I'm sorry you were not contacted back. 

You had already raised this complaint prior to contacting us on the forum and I'm sorry but we couldn't agree a resolution with you and the complaint was deadlocked.

You've been sent the letter and if you wish to pursue your complaint further the next steps and contact details for the Ombudsman service are included.

Our complaints code of practice (bt.com)

Thanks

John

0 Ratings