cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Rewards card

Go to solution

Hi I was due to receive a £75 rewards card but every time I log on to check it’s just saying sorry we cannot bring up your details. Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Rewards card

Go to solution

Hi @dibaird and thanks for posting.

What was the reward for? Is it part of an order? I'm guessing it's separate to the previous reward you mentioned at Solved: Rewards card - BT Community

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Yes it was a new order for upgrading the broadband. It was for a £75 BT Digital reward voucher. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks @dibaird we'll need to take a look. I've sent you a private message so you can send over your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @dibaird

I hope you had a nice Christmas.

I'm posting to confirm that we have arranged to send you the £75 reward card.  You'll have received a separate email confirming this too.

As this is sorted, I'll close things off from my side.  If you need help or have a question in future feel free to post back as you're more than welcome 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi

I still haven’t received this reward. 

Diane 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @dibaird I'm sorry about that, have you checked your spam folder for the email from Purecard?

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi yes and double checked there typing in purecard. 

Diane 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

@dibaird I'm sorry, it looks like it was issued on 22/12/23. If you call or email the Reward Card Service team on 0344 879 1068 or bt@purecard.com they'll be able to get you sorted. 

Neil

0 Ratings