cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 69

Re: Trouble activating Xbox game pass offer

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO 

yep im doing the captcha clicking the terms and conditions and when i request it i get the error.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 69

Go to solution

bterror.png

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 69

Go to solution

Thanks @jasonht thats really helpful, I'll send you and @mpflowers a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll raise this with the Xbox team.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 69

Go to solution

Hiya,

I also appear to be having the same problem and getting the same error message when trying to active it through my browser.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 69

Go to solution

@QM1 I'm sorry about that we're hoping this should be sorted this week. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch and we can ask the Xbox team to claim your Game pass.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 69

Go to solution

I am now also having this issue!

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 69

Go to solution

As am I, come on BT get this sorted!!

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 69

Go to solution

i upgraded my BT fibre yesterday - one of the main reasons for doing so was the game pass... 

recieved my email today and have been cycling through every page on MYBT for over an hour and there is currently no way add the game pass. I decided to check this forum and am quite alarmed to see how many people have had issues with this currently. Can a moderator advise if due to the ongoing issues if this has somehow been removed from the add products page and please advise on how to proceed - I appreciate I have 14 days in which to claim, but I am keen to proceed asap. 

I look forward to your response and any support available. 

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 69

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac @DavidM 

Please can you email me the 6 months xbox game pass code as I'm getting the same error and i cannot get any help over the phone

many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 69

Go to solution

Hi @Cgregory1992, we'll be happy to help you get the pass claimed. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings