cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 90

Re: Trouble activating Xbox game pass offer

Go to solution

Hi Robbie, I too have spent the last 2 months looking to activate XBOX game pass after moving to full fibre. When I log on to MyBT it shows no products under any account numbers and no partner section to activate the 12 month pass. I have spoken to lots of people on the phone, they can see it there on my account. I cant see it so am unable to activate it. I have just seen these posts so any chance you can help me get the XBOX game pass activated as I've already lost 2 months of it?

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
Message 82 of 90

Go to solution

Hi @BongoK36 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the gamepass, sorry you're having trouble claiming it. I'm sure we can help. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details and we'll take it from there.

@Vicki1301 Did you get this sorted yet?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 83 of 90

Go to solution

Hello, last week I contacted BT on chat, I was supposed to get an email that I could activate a year of Xbox game pass (I upgraded to 900mbps full fiber) but I still haven't received any message regarding this. Could someone take care of this? Best regards 

0 Ratings
Message 84 of 90

Go to solution

No I still haven't manage to get it sorted 

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 90

Go to solution

Hi there @Vicki1301 

As the 14 days have passed, we would need to get this looked into for you. 

Please get in touch with us by calling or using the 'Message now' option on the Broadband Contact us page, and one of our guides will get this sorted for you.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 90

Go to solution

Hi,

I upgraded my BT Broadband to full fibre 500 which included 6 months free Xbox game pass ultimate back in June and I have never received any email regarding Xbox game pass activation, the 'add now' is on my account under my products but when trying to activate it I am met with....."

We're sorry the system is down for maintenance, you can submit your activation request by calling us on 0330 1234 150 choose option 1 and then option 2.

I've tried ringing the above number and options 1 & 2 but takes me to broadband problems and nothing to do with Xbox activation.

After reading this community forum I have noticed a lot of problems encountered with unhappy people trying to activate their Xbox game pass but with no luck.

So, this is what I am going to do if I do not receive an inbox message or a reply with an activation code for my free 6 months within 5 days......I will cancel my BT broadband account as BT has not adhered to their contract in offering me 6 months free Xbox game pass service.

I have spent over an hour on the web chat, telephoned BT and have been passed from one person to another who still can't give me an activation code. They promise you all these freebies to get you to sign up to BT and never follow through with their promises.

AWAITING YOUR SPEEDY REPLY BT.

Many Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 87 of 90

Go to solution

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

Have you tried the suggestion to use the live chat  "Message Now " option that was posted in message 85 above? 

0 Ratings
Message 88 of 90

Go to solution

Tried everything and fed up of web chatting for over 3 hours over 2 days and phone calls to various numbers and options and still nothing sorted.

0 Ratings
Message 89 of 90

Go to solution

im having the same problem to can you dm me aswell 

0 Ratings
Message 90 of 90

Go to solution

Hi,

My 12 month Gamepass is showing in my content partners but states the system is down for maintenance, I did try to ring the number but my 2 button doesn't work on my phone so having issues getting through.

Is there anyone on here who could give me a hand to activate it please.

Thanks

0 Ratings