cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

Quick update, BT Newcastle team have got me back in. A wrong account setting was blocking my access. Thanks!

Message 42 of 310

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back and letting us know @steephill .

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 310

Go to solution

BT Newcastle got back to me too. Spoke twice on the phone, waiting for an update about a new version / bug fix

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 310

Re: BTCloud Error UN1

Go to solution

Update on this: BT’s tech team are still trying to solve this problem which I initially raised with them in July. They contact me every few weeks but the problem persists. Are other people still having the same issue? 

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 310

Go to solution
Just the other day BT Cloud windows 10 app automatically updated and now backing up as normal...
Message 46 of 310

Go to solution

Each time I've had this error I've cleared the (Chrome) cookies and hit f5 (refresh), and got in .

Putting out a meaningless error code, without even an indication of where to get an explanation, shows poor system design and coding.

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 310

Go to solution

Not sure if this helps, but my  Desktop and notebook PCs running Win 11 Home 23H2 and a Surface laptop on Win 10 Pro 22H2 are running BT Cloud 22.12.33 fine.

For the Win11 users could  this be resolved with an update to 23H2?

Or could it be a corrupted update in Windows? Perhaps running DISM and SFC may find errors and fix them? Just a thought.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 310

Go to solution

I’m running Windows 11 23H2 with BT Cloud 22.12.33 and when I try to login to btcloud.bt.com I get the following error message: “BT Cloud is no longer available. For more information please click here . Error Code UN2.”

I hadn’t used BT Cloud for a while and had deleted the contents, but started to use it again a few weeks ago on the PC. It’s backing up ok as when I check the windows app it’s showing the file it is currently backing up and the files that have been backed up. I’ve also checked in the iPad app and can view the files that are and have been backed up.

when I tried the following posted by @Ian113 in post #12 “clicked on the down arrow on the far right , this brought up a option "Sign In". But when I tried I still could login. But when I changed the URL to btcloud.bt.com I logged straight in. It seems to vary from user to user.

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 310

Go to solution

Hi. I've just got a new windows 11 laptop and can't login to BT cloud on it. I keep getting the UN1 error message too which says to contact customer support if the error persists. I did that and was eventually transferred to someone in the cloud team who said that BT cloud doesn't work with Windows 11 ! She said it would be updated at some point and to keep checking but had no timescale.

By the way I tried one of the other suggested fixes and cleared my chrome browser history. I still couldn't login but code a different error message UN2 that BT cloud is no longer available.

All very frustrating,

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 310

BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Has anyone suddenly experienced issues accessing BT Cloud? As from today I have started getting ERROR UN1 when logging in to BTCloud on my PCs & Android Devices.