cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 310

Re: BT Cloud UN1 error

Go to solution

@Max5 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators who do not read every posting.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

0 Ratings
Message 82 of 310

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoe

I think they only read and respond to posts that are convenient and nice for them. I hope they will finally  read our posts and eventually respond and react

0 Ratings
Message 83 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution

I tried a password reset and it has made no difference.

0 Ratings
Message 84 of 310

Go to solution

I'd encourage everyone to raise a case with BT on this. It seems that case numbers drive priority. I'm aware that a master incident has been created but not sure how many individual cases are tagged to it. The more the better.

Regards,

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 310

Go to solution

@Stuey_Brown 

How do you raise a case?

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 310

Go to solution

Try through the Contact BT link at the bottom of the page. Good luck though. I’ve just spent over 20 minutes waiting to chat with. 😡

0 Ratings
Message 87 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

I've just bought a new PC with windows 11. transferred all my files via HDD from old PC to new PC.

Downloaded BT Cloud v 22.12.33 yesterday and getting the error UN1

Don't know what version I was on on my old PC but it was definitely working a couple of days ago.

Went on the help chat and was told it is a know fault and with the 'level 2 team'

checked this morning and it's still erroring...

"Sorry there was a problem. Please try again later. Error code UN1."

0 Ratings
Message 88 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

Hi all,

Just to confirm @PaddyB has raised this with our Cloud team, post 55 on this thread, and we're continuing to investigate. We will of course post here when we get any updates.

Cheers

David

Message 89 of 310

Go to solution

I've uninstalled the App from my PC; then, attempted to reinstall. It failed so now my files are not backing up. I spoke to support but was only told to keep trying. This does not work. Once again I'm let down by BT failing to resolve issues or provide a user-friendly method of reporting the fault. Nevertheless, I've found a solution - I'm backing up my files to my Microsoft OneDrive and will abandon BT entirely at the end of my contract.

0 Ratings
Message 90 of 310

Go to solution

I think this is what they want to happen so that they only have paid users of the service, so that all us old users abandon it. Personally it's the extras that come for free that make it worth the higher price, without the extras we might as well use another provider who charges less and then we  an buy the extras.

0 Ratings