cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 101 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

@bucketbot1  and @Cicero Cicero

... or it could be that the issue is with Synchronoss (hard link below also to Mar 2016 press release) whom BT outsource to for this platform. I'm seeing errors on their website - is there a problem? Cursory research shows there stock price has tanked; this and other financial news over the years doesn't make good reading. Combined with silence from BT, just adds concerns.

https://synchronosstechnologiesinc.gcs-web.com/news-releases/news-release-details/synchronoss-powers...

0 Ratings
Message 102 of 310

Go to solution

@User12345 @bucketbot1 

Thanks for that, I recall when it was taken over. The product has never been comparable to the F-Secure original cloud offering .

0 Ratings
Message 103 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution

I have been trying for days. Was on to technical support for an hour today and got no response

0 Ratings
Message 104 of 310

Go to solution

Hi all I have sent the necessary information to the BT Cloud support team, hopefully they can solve the UN1 issue.

One of the desktops is still working though it has not been logged out, nor will be.

In summary I have tried to login from 4 different devices using 3 different operating systems.

I can access MY BT account using the same login credentials.

0 Ratings
Message 105 of 310

Go to solution

I tried to call, but the options offered to raise a ticket are limited to Bband, Phone, mobile or sport. Any idea on where to direct the call?

0 Ratings
Message 106 of 310

Go to solution

BT Cloud is under Broadband

0 Ratings
Message 107 of 310

Go to solution
  • @Cicero  @User12345 Probably why BT Cloud is no longer offered to new broadband customers. Clearly BT must have saved a few pennies by moving platforms. Why else would they have moved from a robust, reliable, easy to use  platform to the Synchronoss offering? 🙄
0 Ratings
Message 108 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Come on BT.

When are you going to get Cloud up and running ?

It's a bloody disgrace.

0 Ratings
Message 109 of 310

Go to solution

@AJSH 

Thanks it’s difficult to find on the My BT App from the App Store. Easier to find on My BT via the internet and log in.

0 Ratings
Message 110 of 310

Go to solution

@cecco16 

I emailed my problems direct to Cloud Support at btcloud.supportt@bt.com

Have not received anything back so far but it’s not been rejected either 🤞

0 Ratings