cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 131 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working ERROR UN1

Go to solution
To see if there is activity on your BT Cloud, simply 'RIGHT' click on the tool bar at bottom of screen and select Task Manager from the pop-up list and scroll down to the area showing BT Cloud (32 bit) and look to see if continual changes are taking place on the associated line.

If there are no changes taking place, double click on the BT Cloud icon and wait for a few seconds until an empty cloud appears in 'Show hidden icons'. It may take a few minutes before changes become apparent.
0 Ratings
Message 132 of 310

Go to solution
@JTS1 Issue is that the login to the BT Cloud server (if it is their server or a Synchronoss managed service) is corrupt. And now wondering if problem is shared with 64 bit systems also
0 Ratings
Message 133 of 310

Go to solution

@User12345 

Definitely, one of my PC’s is 64bit though the backup still works, I daren’t log it off. 

0 Ratings
Message 134 of 310

BT CLOUD ERRORS

Go to solution
  • I can't login in to BTCLOUD on my new Samsung s23 android phone. Previous phone was working fine and have been using service for years.

I'm getting error code un1 ??

Any advice to fix and get working.

0 Ratings
Message 135 of 310

Re: BT CLOUD ERRORS

Go to solution

Try re-entering your BT password in your BT settings.  Works for some, me included, but not for everyone.

0 Ratings
Message 136 of 310

Go to solution

You are right.

I have been successfully using BT Cloud version 22.12.33-full.nupkg since 23/11/2023 at 14:12 on my Windows 10 laptop, but recently it progressively started to fail. 

The first symptom that appeared was as follows:
After clicking the BTCloud Desktop icon, the usual (BT Cloud – Log in) ‘Connecting to the server’/’syncing’/’synced’ icon successfully appeared in the ‘Show hidden icons’ panel in the appropriate syncing state. 

Clicking on the icon worked correctly in that it opened the Setup Pane, which overall appeared to be functioning correctly.  However, when clicking the ‘BT Cloud – Log in’ icon and then entering the necessary ‘User Name and Password’ access through the secure address process only worked intermittently and returned the message that an error had occurred and to try again later.  Sometimes this resulted in achieving access, but it was inconsistent. 

Finally, the Norton Safe Search advised me that this login path was unsafe and the process then became permanent and an Error report - UN1 was displayed saying try again later, which I did for a few days, but nothing changed.  I checked the BT Cloud Forum and saw that other uses were having the same problem.

More recently going through the same process, as described above, the Setup Pane now no longer fully fills with the usual uploads and downloads, the Setup icon does not function at all and when clicking the ‘BT Cloud – Log in’ icon a new panel appears in the centre of the screen saying ‘Sign in with browser’.
I didn’t know what this meant, so I clicked on it and the same pane appeared into which I then entered the necessary ‘User Name and Password’, but a message appeared on screen stating:

‘Something went wrong’

‘To continue, close this window and return to BT Cloud’

Again, I do not know what this message means as I cannot get into BT Cloud.

I thought that there may be a working path to BT Cloud via My BT, but I have been unable to find one that would accept my User Name and Password.

JTS1

0 Ratings
Message 137 of 310

Go to solution

@JTS1 

My two desktops are still logged in .

Have attempted to connect from my IPad which gets a mixture of UN1 and UN2.

All new photos and videos going elsewhere where I can get access.

0 Ratings
Message 138 of 310

Go to solution

29 November 2023

Another day of BT Cloud outage; no response or update from moderators.

0 Ratings
Message 139 of 310

Go to solution

BT shows a complete collapse of manners and business morale. It would be unthinkable a few years ago that such a large company could afford such poor service. No explanation, no regrets. We pay through the nose for such scandalous service.

0 Ratings
Message 140 of 310

Re: BT CLOUD ERRORS

Go to solution
By re-entering, do you mean re-entering the original, or re-entering a new passwor?
0 Ratings