cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 291 of 297

Re: BT Cloud - cannot download all data

have you read this page  https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/bt-cloud/getting-set-up/download-or-access-files/how-do-i-download...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 292 of 297

Yes thanks - that's where I started!

0 Ratings
Message 293 of 297

Hello guys,

The BT Cloud website is not helpful to those with iPhones/iPads! 🙄😢☹️

or those using iOS. Sad.

It gives help mainly to those using PCs with MS WINDOWS10 and above!

Even so many have said it usually crashes.

The option on the BT Cloud website to “download “ is wrong!
If you’re an iPad user do this: 

Go to the BT Cloud website (sign in), tap on a photo to select it (you will see a tick), at the bottom tap “Share to…”(note the share symbol),  tap “Files”, then when you are in Files, tap save to your iCloud Drive (you may have to buy more space from Apple eg 99p/m gives you iCloud+ at 50GB which is more than enough for those who’ve just exceeded their free iCloud storage at>5GB.

You’ll have to do this individually for each photo/video. The download to a zip folder for iPad users will not work. Most frustrating. Luckily I’ve only used circa 4GB of the BTCloud 200GB storage but others will be stuck with huge amounts of data to transfer from BTCloud to iCloud+. Frustrating and sad.

0 Ratings
Message 294 of 297

Well, I appear to have solved theproblemby sitting at the computer and refreshing every 5 minutes for around 3 hours...

0 Ratings
Message 295 of 297

Well! That’s because you’ve got a PC not an iPad.

Impossible to create Zip files on my iPad so have to save files in batches.
Very tedious!

0 Ratings
Message 296 of 297

Such are the problems with overpriced, triumphs of style over functionality that Apple produce.

Message 297 of 297

@licquorice @Or is that people are trying to use a mobile device to replace a PC/Mac and IPad iOS doesn’t play ball? 

0 Ratings