cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Norton Anti Virus

Hi, 

Can anyone explain how to get logged into the BT Norton. 

Installed it

logged in using my email

No access

I assume that someone in BT hasn't figured out how to setup the SAML authentication or its just a sales gimmick that will never work. 

anyway. if you have any idea. I would be pleased to hear it. 

0 out of 10 for BT so far.. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Norton Anti Virus

Hi @GJ_666 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having problems with the BT Virus protect service powered by Norton. I can assure you it's not a gimmick. 

What error message are you getting and on what type of device are you trying to install it on? The more information you provide to the community will help us understand the problem.

I'd also recommend following the steps in this helpful installation guide if you haven't already 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, no error message just email not recognised that tells me that Norton don5 know who I am. So by sync for saml authentication doesn’t work.
Nothing to do with the pc. I had Norton working before and have removed it prior to install of the but version.
Any idea who can fix this as the only way I can see is to complain
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @GJ_666,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'd like to take a look into your account and figure out what's going on. If we can't help, we can get you in touch with another team who specalise in this area. I've sent you a private message with some info that I need.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings