Message 51 of 141

Re: Email disconnections have returned

@Sue036, yes please do report back. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 141

Can't even log in to get disconnected!! I ran. I spent over an hour on an online chat last Monday and asked for it to be escalated. rang today and the issue had been closed without action!

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 141

@eph19 

Your problem has nothing to do with this thread. Please keep to your own thread.

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 141

I switched on my laptop again just now - and lo and behold, the auto-infill has returned!  Where has it been?  Or did one of the moderators (John?) notice my post about its disappearance?  The auto-fill takes some of the misery away from the constant logins.  Only four today!

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 141

Auto fill is a browser function not a BTMail function.

Message 56 of 141

@Distinguished Sage
Then is it a coincidence that it has suddenly appeared but only intermittently? How do I ensure it stays?
0 Ratings
Message 57 of 141

Just had to log in again ... that was a VERY fast 14 days!

Message 58 of 141

@Froggy_Lady wrote:
@Distinguished Sage
Then is it a coincidence that it has suddenly appeared but only intermittently? How do I ensure it stays?

At the risk of sounding condescending, without knowing which operating system or which browser you are using I am unable to give you a definitive method of how to ensure that the auto save function in your browser is turned off/on or how to check it has the details you want it to retain.

Basically you will find auto save in your browsers settings. Once there you can look for the BT.com with your username and password. If it is not there you can add it. You will also find an option to select various ways to Auto Save.

Message 59 of 141

@gg30340 

Thank you for your help and advice.  I will look into it.  It would certainly make online life a little bit easier.

I apologise for addressing you by your distinguished label instead of gg30340.

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 141

@Sue036
I think BT operates on its own timeline!
0 Ratings