cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Email

I have completely messed up the settings for my email. I cannot open any boxes, there are a load of other problems. This is all of my own doing. I need help. Is there a way of reloading the program. The emails are OK on iPad and mobile, mainly because I haven't played around with it. Is there any way I can stay on BT without going onto GMail? Any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Email

It would be much better if you state where you are actually using your email and what you did, or your last steps before you say things got mucked up.

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I really don’t know, I think I had better get a home visit. I just don’t understand.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Have you not got a family member or friend that could help you out here and they could have a look for you.

They might be able to fix the issue that you are having before the need for a home tech expert call or visit.

Whichever you choose, I hope it all gets sorted out for you soon.

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

How are you accessing your email?

What type of device are you using that you have messed up your email?

Is it with a web browser or are you using an email client or email app similar to what you use on your iPad and phone?

Is your other post 

https://community.bt.com/t5/The-Lounge/Thank-you/m-p/2358809#M29003

regarding this problem and if do you no longer require any assistance from forum members?

0 Ratings