cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 56

Re: New BT Email - Can't log out

Go to solution
Unable to do so as that window does not appear as soon as I click on mail it takes me to current email and although I sign out it is locked in some sort of a loop. Tick box does not appear at all. Thanks GS
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 56

Go to solution
Thanks. GS
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 56

Go to solution
Mine did for days/weeks even when ticked to stay logged in, but now locked in! Thanks, GS
0 Ratings
Message 34 of 56

Go to solution
Sorry no, but think it is a bug that the techies need to sort as the girl I spoke to earlier said she had unlocked it but it didn't work! Thanks, GS
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 56

Go to solution
If you're using Firefox are you accessing BT email from the BT.com website, or via Thunderbird? (It's a Mozilla/Firefox product. I have a friend using Thunderbird to access BT email and he hasn't been having this problem, at least not yet)
0 Ratings
Message 36 of 56

Go to solution
Deleted all cookies and do that each day, thanks. GS
0 Ratings
Message 37 of 56

Go to solution
A bit like MS putting out new stuff and hoping the Joe Public experts sort it or point out the faults. Thanks, GS
0 Ratings
Message 38 of 56

Go to solution
Have spent hours with BT guides trying to resolve, so now did it as via complaint line and found out at the end of conversation it is now officially a complaint! Techies at next level up to phone in the next 48 hours. Thanks GS
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 56

Go to solution
Funnily enough it does not mention my particular faults, the guides have not been trained up to deal with it and even today's phone chat thought she had resolved it, but didn't. Thanks, GS
0 Ratings
Message 40 of 56

Go to solution
I appreciate no support for 8.1. I also have greyed out images in emails and have to look via browser to open them. Reported that, too. Don't really want to fork out £150 to but Win 10! Thanks, GS.
Didn't realise there were so many messages on here, thanks, so trying to reply to them all now.
0 Ratings