cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Not fulfilling their Contract, need help

I need help with BT not fulfilling their contract in 2 areas, should I cancel BT contract. I am 86 years old plus my wife has Parkinsons Disease and hospital complaing they can't phone her on landline to update her on medication, problems are listed below

1) Our digital voice land line does not receive calls, outgoing O.K but incomiming does not work. BT have been informed 7 times since end of October 2022 but have not managed to get it to work. BT still charging for landline that does not work, tried phoning complaints line 150  but get cut off after load of instructions.

2) BT requested that old HUB2 to be returned for new one on moving house, this was returned on 28 October 20022 and had confirmation that they had received it at 9.08am on 2 November 2022 by text message, but now getting weekly threatening text messages that if I dont return the kit I will be charged.

Any Help Appreciated.

Robert Chorley

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Not fulfilling their Contract, need help

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@Trebor85  I have notified the mods about your problems

Message 4 of 4

Hi @Trebor85 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having a few issues there. I'm sure i can help. I've sent you a private message so please check your inbox and drop me over a reply with the details.

Cheers

David