cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 39

Re: Digital voice incoming call issues

Go to solution

Another day and another call with BT.

I have been told again that there is a porting issue.

Is this the same issue that has never been looked at??

Answers on a post card please they will get here before my parents can call me. 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 39

Go to solution

Still waiting for an update.

Discovered by chance  more numbers that are unable to get through.

Who knows  how many and what calls I am missing. 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 39

Go to solution

Hi @Albate,

I am sorry that it's still ongoing. We have a team in Sandwell currently investigating this for you. They have a reminder set to pick it up today and then to get in touch with you. 

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 39

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS 

I received a message to say I would get a call yesterday. Waited but no one rang.

Today I called and got through to Cardiff office. After going through the problem AGAIN I was told that my call back had been rescheduled to 22nd. 

At this point I asked to speak to a manager as I am now fed up of speaking to a different person every time I call and no one within BT is taking responsibility or ownership of the problem.

The call handler told me that all managers were in a meeting until 14:00 and I would receive a call as soon as the meeting finished.

Surprise, surprise no one has called me.

This is unacceptable customer service. 

I will call again tomorrow but I know I will most probably end up speaking to another person in another office again.

Can moderators advise how I can get straight to a manager to get this escalated? I am tired of the constant chasing up and having to re-explain the issue.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 39

Go to solution

Adding insult to injury today.

I received another text saying that I would get a call between 11am and 1pm.

once again I made sure I was available to take a call but didn’t receive one..........again!

BT. Please stop telling me you are  going to call and then don’t bother.

Do you not call because once again you have failed to fix my problem?

Once again can I request that a manager takes ownership and speaks to me? 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 39

Go to solution

I would like to thank the Moderators for becoming my point of contact and helping to sort out the issue. 

Although I am happy the issue is fixed I am still annoyed and frustrated with BT customer service and how they have handled the complaint. They closed the case several times and even wrote to me to say my complaint was closed as they could not make contact with me. It seems strange that the moderator who took control of the case never had any issues getting hold of me. 

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 39

Go to solution

Thank you for saying so @Albate.

I am sorry that this is still ongoing but we will do all we can to help you.

I can see that @JohnC2 has taken full ownership and will update you as soon as he gets his next update.

DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 39

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS 

@JohnC2  has been in regular contact and the issue is now fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 39

Go to solution

That is brilliant to hear @Albate.

@JohnC2 is back in the office tomorrow.

I'll make sure he knows.

Have a great evening.

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 39

Go to solution

Sorry to jump on this thread but I'm also having problems with incoming calls.

I've had someone try to call me all week from their landline, trying the full number with area code each time and yet they can't reach me and nor does their number show up in my bt.com account (where it shows the last few callers in the recent callers settings). I only knew about it when I called them to ask why they did not get back to me about something.

They say that the number does not even seem to ring, it doesn't go to voicemail, it goes dead. It just does not ring on their end nor my end. And they can make calls to other numbers good.

Yet I can make outgoing calls fine, and people with mobile numbers can call me fine too. I can even call my landline number from my mobile and have it ring.

Please can you help me get this sorted out? I could have anyone getting in touch and I would never know about it. 😕

0 Ratings