cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 39

Re: Digital voice incoming call issues

Go to solution

@c64z86 

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 39

Go to solution

Hi, I had the same issue. 

You need to get on to BT as your number has not been ported over correctly.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 39

Go to solution

Thank you! I wasn't sure if I should have started  a new thread or not.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 39

Go to solution

Were you with a different ISP and moved over to BT porting your phone number to digital voice?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 39

Go to solution

No, I've been with BT for nearly 5 years, but I was originally with Talktalk before then though as my first ISP.

The only recent change is when I was upgraded to FTTP about 2 months ago, and was also upgraded to DV along with that which included getting a new SH2. I have one of the phones plugged into it, and the other into a BT adapter. Both phones get a dial tone and can make calls to landlines and mobiles with no problems.

In both cases I kept my number and ringing 17070 confirms that my number is still the same as it was pre-DV.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 39

Go to solution

Hi @c64z86, I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems receiving calls from your friend. Do you know which provider they're with and are you aware of any other numbers that can't get through?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 39

Go to solution

No I'm not too sure which provider they use sorry, but the person that has been trying to get through is from the cemeteries division of Blackpool council if it helps ? I've been trying to sort some memorial arrangements for a family member. They could get through fine before DV and I checked if they used the area code and they seemed to do.

I'm not aware of any other numbers struggling to get through. I just know so far that mobile numbers seem to make it through fine. I wouldn't know if anybody else has struggled for sure.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 39

Go to solution

Do you have any updates on this please?

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 39

Go to solution

Hi @c64z86 we can raise a case to check that the number has ported over to digital voice, I'll send you a private message so you can reply with your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings