cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Digital voice

@Jt6 

One of the moderators should pick it up in a couple of days, as they are a very small team and quite busy.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Gets worse today, was due a call from complaints between 12.30 & 2.30 today, guess what no call. So did rapid return call got a call back from Guides who said BT's systems were down & could not do anything for me . To try again later, I asked just to get him to contact complaints & ask them to ring me he said he could not. Just looked at rapid return call now running at 1hr.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

You haven't actually said if you replied to the PM

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

I have replied over a week ago to private message.  Got BT rapid callback this morning. Operator said could not do anything or give me an update. Saying fault was with someone in Ireland & she would email them for an update. May have to wait until 18th. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

• I made contact through BT Business Chat SMS platform on Messenger!
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

@Jt6 

Fully understand the frustration with BT's repeated inability to resolve these issues, but you only received the invitation on the 8th, so can't have replied "over a week ago".

The Mods are a very small team with a high workload & deal with issues in strict rotation. I expect you'll hear from them shortly.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Tried to find an escalation contact , no joy.  Had a BT person tell me the arecsending a new hub thinks it may be that at fault. Told me my complaint is with a person ( I have her name an EE guide ) in Ireland & she should be keeping me updated.  I said she must be calling on my DV line as I get no calls on my mobile.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

Service finally connected after 28 days yesterday. Contacted by the guide in EE Ireland after 11 days saying she could see an discrepancy between my account on 2 systems !!!!!.  Was not home so could only check late on. Told I would receive a call at 8.30 today to confirm. No call. Got an email saying I have been credited £48.98 on my account !. Areas that need looking at by BT, are  1. Txt saying they have called but have not.  2. Fault cleared txt when it was not. 3. A dedicated 1 person contact. 4. In 28 days only had 1 call in to me all others were made after me contacting BT for return call.

0 Ratings