Go to solution

what happens to your tv contract if you change or do you have to wait

Message 52 of 215

Re: EE “A new era”

Go to solution
Message 53 of 215

Go to solution

@NickBS  to save blocking a phone line up, is the new 1.6 Gbps services limited to certain areas at the moment? Or can anyone on Full Fibre call up and order it?

Message 54 of 215

Go to solution

Hey @watttwo,

So tv isn't available with new EE broadband initially, so you'll need to hang fire for now. We’ll be revealing further details to customers and the options available to them closer to launch.

Message 55 of 215

Re: New EE launch

Go to solution

What happens to customers who already have EE Broadband on the older packages. I just get a "Sorry, looks like a technical error" message and can't see what's available to me. If I go through my account and try and switch plan it just says I am already on the highest speed and doesn't let me do anything.

I wanted to explore how much adding Hybrid Connect would cost me, now its available on EE. Will we also be prevented from signing up to the TV packages when available or is there a plan to migrate our accounts over. It seems strange they are advertising all these new features and then haven't made them available to existing customers or even told you what you need to do it get them.

Message 56 of 215

Go to solution

And when will the EETV launch be?

Message 57 of 215

Go to solution

I probably already know the answer to this one, but will EETV get Sky Sports channels in 4K like Virgin etc have?

Message 58 of 215

Go to solution

@DarrenDev Darren, as mentioned here before, if customers use an older YouView box on BT Broadband it downloads the BT TV version of the YV software, do you know if these boxes or those of former Plusnet/BTTV Subscribers will revert to  original YV software or will they also get the EETV version when it rolls out? 

Message 59 of 215

Re: New EE launch

Go to solution

Hi @flipshot - you should be able to regrade from legacy EE to new EE.  I would suggest getting in touch with the sales team, if you're having trouble online. 

Not sure on the eligibility of the new TV packages with older EE broadband packages at this stage i'm afraid. Should become clearer closer to launch. 

Message 60 of 215

Go to solution
Sorry, I'm not allowed to provide any information over and above what has already been announced @SRB. Rest assured that no-one will be left without service - you'll continue to get the service you're paying for, as long as you remain connected to the broadband on which you subscribed to it.
Full details will be provided when EE TV is ready to launch.