Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Re: Virtual Reward Card

I’m having the same issue, my reward card is saying no image available 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi, @destgirl welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry about that, it's a common problem but it shouldn't affect your ability to claim the reward card. Are you experiencing issues getting or using the reward card?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I’ve made my claim and it was processed by my provider but I can not see my card itself, it’s just saying no image available 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi @destgirl the card isn't meant to be visible in your MyBT account. The details should have been emailed to you and they're also available if you log in on the Purecard website. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I haven’t gotten the email neither and I spoke to someone today they said it was processed a month ago. I don’t have one of them accounts, how do I go about making one? Thank you for your support also 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @destgirl,

In order to claim your reward card you need to log into that MyBT account that Neil mentioned. You can register for one here: https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsselfserve/index.html#/createbtid

If you have any issues or need any further help, come back to me, please.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

I’ve applied for my card and it was processed last month and due to be received within 7 days but it’s saying no image available 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @destgirl, sorry you can't view your reward. 
Have you tried to view it on a different device, if not give that a try.

If you still can't view it contact the BT Reward Card Service team on 0344 879 1068 or email them: bt@purecard.com

They'll be able to help you resolve this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings