cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Remove an Old BT Account

Go to solution

I am trying to remove a BT account from myBT login, all previous posts around this seem to need a community leader to send a PM to sort this? Is this correct or can it be sorted directly. 

Hayden

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Remove an Old BT Account

Go to solution

Hi @streamlines

Welcome and thanks for your post!

The quickest way to remove the older account from your BTID profile is to give one of our guides in the helpdesk a call on 0300 1234 150.  Try that please and post back to let us know how you got on 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Had to delete my Old My BT account, so now in the process of creating a new one. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

So now stuck in a loop of trying to Activate the Account. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @streamlines,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread. If you still need a hand, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Well finally got a new Activate email, clicked the link, oh then wait 10 Mins, click the link again. Get the Activated account message. Tried to go to setting up MFA and account not activated.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @streamlines, thanks for your PM to confirm that you've set up the BTID ok now with a different email address and activated the Discovery+.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

This number is not in use. Is there an alternative

0 Ratings