cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 67

Re: Trouble activating Xbox game pass offer

Go to solution

Thanks for your post and welcome back @grahamo

Sorry for the problems you're having claiming for the Xbox game pass.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 67

Go to solution

Hi, i have a 12 month games pass i have been trying to activate for a while now, keep getting the down for maintenance message like others, i contacted BT who said they would pass it onto the relevant team but not had any reply and my 12 month pass is now -2 months, please could someone contact me to resolve this

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 67

Go to solution

Same issue here. Can someone help manually activate it?

I have tried the phone number but it does not connect. I have been trying to activate this for over a week now.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 67

Go to solution

Im having the same problem and its been "down" all day, I want to activate my 12 month gaming pass.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 67

Go to solution

Hi @zentac, sorry you can't claim your Game Pass. Have you received the email confirming you're eligible for the Game Pass and have 14 days passed since you received it?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 67

Go to solution

Hi, im also getting the same issue. Just upgraded my broadband to fibre 900 and had both an email and text saying i need to claim within 14 days but im getting the unable to process request error. Can i please arrange to get a code mailed over or some help please?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 67

Go to solution

@jasonht I'm sorry the claims website is down for maintenance, have you called the number on the error message? Customer service will be able to claim the game pass for you over the phone.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 67

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO - no no phone number on the error - just unable to process - please try again. Can you advise where to go please?

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 67

Go to solution

I’m now getting a unable to process try again later message, not getting any joy either via calling, online chat or through here 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 67

Go to solution

@jasonht and @mpflowers I'm really sorry about this, are you encountering the error after ticking the box to accept the terms of the gamepass offer?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings