cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 67

Re: Trouble activating Xbox game pass offer

Go to solution

The support line goes to faults, can you not just do what the other guys do and send me a DM???

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 67

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 

sorry not being awkward. It has been 5 working days now. Not had anything. Is the 5 days only a rough estimate or is there a chance the team have forgotten?

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 67

Go to solution

Hi @jasonht, sorry the team have received the request but are busy working through a backlog of requests at present. They are a bit behind but be assured the code will be sent to you and please be patient for a few more days.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 67

Go to solution

I am also having this issue 😞

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 67

Go to solution

Hi @Sarahannety, sorry you can't claim the pass online at moment. Get in touch with us via the 'Message now' option on this page Broadband | BT Help and one of our guides will claim this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 67

Go to solution

@JohnC2 

I can now see the offer on the bt webpage however I get a message saying unable to process my request.

Screenshot atached.  PM sent yesterday with all relevant details. Capture.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 67

Go to solution

I'm having this exact same problem also, customer for years but only upgraded today. I could wait a while but got the text saying I have 14 days.

I can try again tomorrow but does seem like lots of others are having the same problem.

Thanks for any help

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 67

Go to solution

Good evening community.

tomorrow is my last day to activate me 12 month free Xbox game pass....I get the same message...!Unable to process your request. Please try again.!

Are you able to help please?

many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 67

Go to solution

Hi @vulture13,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems activating your Game Pass. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 67

Go to solution

I haven't received an email yet, but it has been more rhan 14 days since I purchased my broadband package.

0 Ratings