cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 98

Re: Trouble activating Xbox game pass offer

Go to solution

I’ve recently received an email advising I am eligible for a free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month since I upgraded to but the link does not work for me either.

i keep getting the message “We’re sorry the system is down for maintenance, you can submit your activation request by calling us on 0330 1234 150 choose option 1 and then option 2”.

Unfortunately that does not give me any such option to activate.

This happens via mobile and laptop browsers.

Can you help please?

0 Ratings
Message 92 of 98

Go to solution

@townfan63 When calling, you need to speak to them and advise of the issue. Just calling the number and pressing the options doesn't do anything to activate it.

Alternatively, use the Chat/Message Us option on here: https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/technical-support/broadband

0 Ratings
Message 93 of 98

Go to solution

Still not managed to get mine activated either 

0 Ratings
Message 94 of 98

Go to solution

Hi.  I am also having the same error when trying to add the Xbox Pass.  I get the message saying site is down.  I called BT Tech but did not get any help.

Can you please help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 95 of 98

Go to solution

same here 😞 

Dodgyfeas_0-1727626008937.png

0 Ratings
Message 96 of 98

Go to solution

Does the code get sent to the email address attached to the BT account or to the Xbox user's email address?

0 Ratings
Message 97 of 98

Go to solution

I called and they said they have a technical issue and if it will not be fixed I would get an e-mail with the key to activate it after 7 working days ... They requested the xbox live registered e-mail address. It's been 3 working days up until now , still waiting. 

0 Ratings
Message 98 of 98

Go to solution

Hi @Dodgyfeas @KabyZone 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you are unable to activate the Game Pass, please get back in touch and the team, they have access to the account and will help you get this sorted. 

Leanne. 

0 Ratings