cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 69

Re: Trouble activating Xbox game pass offer

Go to solution

Can I just ask..

Had anybody who raised this issue actually had their Game Pass offer activated yet?

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 69

Go to solution

same issue here 😞

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 69

Go to solution

Hi @kp278 @Cgregory1992 and @zentac ,

Thanks for posting. can you please try the contact us link posted by @JohnC2 in message 43 on this thread. They should be able to help. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 69

Go to solution

Thanks! Do you have any insight into waiting times? It says 5 minutes but waited 20 and gave up 😕I think I saw a phone number in the thread so will try that 

IMG_0404.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 69

Go to solution

It's quite fantastic that this is even happening to everyone. Typical large company that can't manage a thing.

Why the link doesn't work on the account page and hasn't been working for at least over a month now (start of this thread) and then why when you contact support they have to schedule a call back within 5 days for another team to fix it.

They should just be able to email you a code or similar, or sent in the post like the reward cards were. I work nights and generally despise all phone calls anyway and now I have to be around to answer one at any time during the next 5 working days. No doubt it'll be a long drawn out process of messing around also.

Not even sure why I'm writing this as I doubt anyone ever in a position to change things will read it. Nevermind.

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 69

Go to solution

I hope I get the code by the 5 days promised or else I'm going to be outside the 14 days since the email arrived.

Strangely the Guide asked to send the code to my phone number, not the email address. I hope this isn't a bad sign.

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 69

Go to solution

Game pass code sent to me today and has been activated. All in took about 2 weeks I think. Thanks to the moderators on here for their help with this matter. 

Cheers 

Message 58 of 69

Go to solution

When I was in chat they sent me another email and asked me to wait 14 days before activating it, despite my saying it’s the activation that is the problem. No way was I going to wait 2 weeks only to have the same problem. Eventually they sent it to the technical group and I’m to wait 5 days. They also raised a complaint (without asking).

I didn’t push to clarify whether I had to wait 14 days or activate within 14 days - I wouldn’t worry too much about the 14 day thing, I doubt they would penalise given the fact we’re unable to activate it regardless. 

Message 59 of 69

Go to solution

Screenshot_20240503_165634_com.android.chrome_edit_391542981468899.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 69

Go to solution
Following up, I received the 25 digit code today via email 🙂
0 Ratings