cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 111 of 118

Re: Trouble activating Xbox game pass offer

Go to solution

Guys, the link to activate the pass is no longer.  You have to call in and the agent will fill in a webform and submit to the relevant team.  The code gets sent to your email address 7 WORKING DAYS after submission.

Hope this helps?

Message 112 of 118

Go to solution
Can you please advise which category (billing, broadband etc.) to use I can't seem to find the correct category.
0 Ratings
Message 113 of 118

Go to solution

I used broadband as my selection as it was to do with my existing broadband package.

Are you doing the phone up or using the Message service?  I tried using the message service. I got the bot who needed my name, email and phone number and then said I would be connected to a guide.  The first time I gave up after 1 hour with no connection.  The second time it said I would be connected within 5 minutes.  After 15 minutes I gave up. I then sat on the phone until finally speaking to someone.

Best solution is a complaint and then they have to contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 114 of 118

Go to solution
I have done that today, does it come after 1 or 2 days or do you need to wait 7 full days ?
0 Ratings
Message 115 of 118

Go to solution

I have been trying for 3 weeks now. Have spoken to Tech again today and have to wait another week to see if I get the code sent. This is really frustrating and they should not be advertising it if its all done by a third party. All I can say is keep on trying.

0 Ratings
Message 116 of 118

Go to solution

Hi there @Barnaby2 

I am sorry you have been unable to activate the Game Pass. 

When you called did the team complete a webform to get this looked into and the code sent to you? 

If so, please let us know how you get on after the 7 working days.

Leanne 🙂

Message 117 of 118

Go to solution

They have filled in the form. This will be the third time, will reply in a week.

0 Ratings
Message 118 of 118

Go to solution

The code came through to my son after 5 working days and he quickly and easily got back on line.  Just a pity there is no simple way of submitting a request outside of hanging on a telephone line for 30-40 minutes

0 Ratings