Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

BT Usage Monitor

by vofsanity on ‎17-11-2011 13h13

The Plusnet (BT subsiidiary) Usage Monitor is more sophisticated than that offered by BT. Can we please have the BT one updated to provide similar facilities. The desirable features are

1. Usage displayed ony 2hours out of date

2. Usage this month broken down on a daily basis.

3. Usage breakdown by activity showing surfing, email, streaming, FTP, Peer to Peer etc.

4. The ability to put a cap on usage so that the user does not go over their monthly allowance. 

Thanks for the suggestion guys - i've passed on this initial feedback but would like to see what other people's thoughts are - add you feedback in the comments. Thx Kerry
by clothtabs
on ‎29-12-2014 11h49

It's been over 2 years since this idea was posted and it's status was raised to awaiting more feedback.

Hasn't BT had enough feedback by now, or are they not really interested in improving their usage monitor ?

It's time the idea status was updated.

by clothtabs
on ‎29-12-2014 11h53

Correction, it's been over 3 years since this idea was posted.

Clearly BT aren't interested in this idea or this forum !

by Fansapurkar
on ‎15-05-2015 15h32

If we get text message also to confirm usage. Also set sms or email to exeed usage or any limit so to avoide dispute and over usage.

by vofsanity
‎12-05-2016 16h39 - edited ‎12-05-2016 16h40

A1944 has made the following discovery :-

This facility was available 01-01-2014( see post above) but I reported it withdrawn in my post above on the ‎23-09-2014 12h55.

Let us hope that it will also be restored to unlimited customers.

Welcome to our Ideas Bank!

This is where we step back and you take the lead. Help us take our community (and more) to a new level by giving us your ideas.

Community members can then promote the best ones to the top and we’ll take it from there by adding the most rated ideas into our community roadmap. We may not be able to build them all but we can certainly try, so get those creative juices going and get posting!

Check out our Ideas Bank FAQs.

Top Rated Authors
User Ratings Count